Active Undelete is a powerful data recovery software that helps you recover deleted files and recover deleted partitions. The professional version of Active Undelete software has advanced features such as restoring the removed volume / partition in place, fixing the boot volume sections and the ability to change the scroll partition. The package includes an ISO image file that you can use to create a bootable CD / DVD / USB bootable bootable computer. If your system doesn’t boot and you can’t connect a damaged hard drive to another computer, this is the only way to recover your data.
Features and features of Active Undelete:
- Recover files from FAT, NTFS, NTFS + EFS, MacOS HFS +, Linux Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4, Unix UFS file system
- Restore deleted or damaged partitions
- Advanced disk partition management
- Editor Disk Complex for low-level disk structure for review and editing
- Recover more files: MXF, MKV, GIF, LIT, RMF, WVC, OGG, RB, ARC, AIF, FB2, PSD, AU, 7Z, FLIC, FLAC, APE, MEF, AAC, ZOO, TAR, PCX, F4V , FLV, MMF, SRW, FBR, OST, DB3, ACCDB, AI, VCPROJ, USER, SVG
- File Preview: You can use the Preview File feature before actually recovering to verify that the file you have identified is exactly the file you want. It also helps to confirm the integrity of the file for the first time.
- Large hard disk support (over 4TB)
- Supports recovery of zip, split and encrypted files in NTFS