Metashape, formerly known as Agisoft PhotoScan, is a standalone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and 3D spatial data generation. This software is based on the latest 3D multi-landscape refurbishment technology, which is efficient with custom images and action in both controlled and uncontrolled conditions. Photos can be taken in any position and the reconstructed object can be seen in at least two photos. Both image alignment and 3D modeling are fully automated.
Features and specifications of PhotoScan or Agisoft Metashape software:
- Processing of various types of images, auto-calibration, frames (including Fisheye), spherical and cylindrical cameras, support for multi-camera projects
- Elaborate model editing for accurate results, classification points to customize geometry reconstruction, output to .LAS file to take advantage of the classic Gadesh Gar data processing point
- Digital terrain level or model (depending on the project), geographic reference based on EXIF metadata, EPSG registry support system coordination (WGS84, UTM)
- Internal tools for measuring distance, area and volume, for complex metric analysis, Metashape products can be easily transferred to external tools in a variety of formats.
- Insert GCP to control the accuracy of results, scale tool to locate reference distance without running positioning equipment
- In addition to batch processing, Python script is a way to save human intervention, a parameter format for several similar datasets.
- Directly upload Sketchfab resources and export to various popular formats
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.