Autodesk Revit Architecture is based on Revit Basic software and provides design capabilities for architects. Autodesk Revit Architecture software includes design, analysis, documentation, visualization and display sections, each of which includes complete tools that help architects in the project process.
Autodesk Revit Structure is another member of the Autodesk Revit family that is dedicated to optimizing the design of structures. Autodesk Revit Structure software has become a comprehensive and suitable tool for structural engineering using the latest BIM (building design modeling) methods and the use of static rules and strength of materials and their combination.
MEP stands for Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing; Autodesk Revit MEP software is another family-friendly application that provides the ability to design electrical, mechanical, and plumbing components for a variety of construction projects. This software, like other programs in the Autodesk Revit suite, fully supports BIM or building design modeling.
Features and specifications of Autodesk Revit Architecture software :
– Design and drawing of walls, doors, windows, columns and… based on BIM building design modeling model
– Preparation of construction plans in accordance with the latest international standards
– Static analysis as well as energy analysis of the building
– Having a comprehensive library of parts and tools needed
– Documenting and organizing the different parts of the project
– Determining the amount of required materials and estimating its cost
– Make automatic changes in the model, according to the application of new changes by the user
– Ability to display 3D design and virtual circulation in all its parts with the possibility of recording and saving it in animation format
– Compatibility and integration with AutoCAD and 3ds Max software and common specialized architecture software
Features and characteristics of Autodesk Revit Structure software :
– Design and drawing of complex structures with complete tools
– Use of various parameters in the design with guidance
– Structural analysis of designed structures, including static analysis and their energy
– Reinforcement of the structure using concrete in its different parts
– Ability to combine different materials with each other to estimate their strength
– Documentation of the plan with the possibility of editing, annotating, showing details
– Ability to display Displaced mode and separate parts of the structure
– Three-dimensional visualization of the structure with the possibility of recording and saving virtual circulation of it
– Support for DGN, DWF, DXF and DWG formats and coordination with specialized structural design software