SketchBook is Autodesk software for digital painting. It is a pixel graphic or bitmap tool that gives digital designers the ability to visualize their imaginations and mental imaginations through a myriad of features and capabilities. The program was originally developed by Alias Systems, which was later acquired by Autodesk. Autodesk has made great efforts to design the graphical interface of this program in such a way that the feeling of painting on paper is transferred to the designer with the same amount and bag. In fact, all tools such as pens, brushes, magic, etc. are designed so that their use is not much different from their real example. SketchBook fully supports graphics tablets for digital painting, and its various tools are sensitive to the pressure of the stylus. Wherever the designer needs to increase or decrease the thickness of the patterns and lines, he does so by adjusting the pen pressure on the drawing pad. This is especially important when painting delicate elements such as hair strands or fine lines on pottery.
Features and specifications of SketchBook software:
- Features of distortion and transformation of graphic designs
- Multiple capabilities to create perspective views in 3D roles
- Enjoy a wide range of brushes
- Various capabilities to select components in the design
- Ability to use dynamic gradients
- Ability to create Flipbook animations
- Free canvas painting up to 64 MPX
- Color library used to manage colors
- Ability to make custom brushes
- Brush library categorized
- Has the concept of painting layers like Photoshop
- Ability to use blending modes and color combination modes
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.