AVEVA Instrumentation – Electrical are two applications for electrical and control engineers. AVEVA Instrumentation is a powerful software with extensive features for schematic design and mapping of control systems. The program has a simple and advanced graphical interface and can be easily engineered, designed, installed and configured and repaired in a few separate steps in a secure software space. This program supports many design rules and according to these rules, many strategic mistakes are prevented in the design process.
The software has a common database where several different users of different systems can collaborate on a single project simultaneously. The program can also be customized according to the needs of users. This program with its four modules in all stages of design and deployment of control systems from engineering and design to installation and maintenance and troubleshooting with you. AVEVA Electrical is also a comprehensive package for designing and engineering all types of electrical systems. This program, like the previous product, has a suitable graphical interface and by using its design rules, it is possible to design and evaluate various electrical systems of any size and scope.
Features and characteristics of AVEVA Instrumentation – Electrical:
- Simplicity of the program and its fast learning
- Ability to customize the application based on user needs
- Integration with administrative standards
- Having design rules to comply with the necessary standards
- Very good performance using two software side by side
- Production of detailed maps, datasheets and wiring planning and necessary materials
- Shared and multi-user database
- High quality output designs
- Ability to import data from older versions
- Supports all system lifecycle
The installation method is given in the Readme.txt file.
Keygen is a public activator for some of the latest AVEVA products.
The Internet must be disconnected at all stages of installation and use.