backup software for the Windows operating system. This backup tool is to protect valuable information against total or partial loss, which is suitable for saving storage space by automating backup tasks, password protection and compression. This backup program has a simple application interface that all its features are accessible to novice and professional users.
With Backup4all Professional you can easily back up to multiple destinations:
- Remote – Backup of FTP, FTPS and SFTP
- Local – Back up your local HDD or DVD, CD, Blu-ray / HD-DVD.
- Network – Backup network destination (including sorted network drives)
- External – Backup external hard drive (USB / Firewire) or removable media (eg USB drives)
- Cloud – Online backup to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, BOX, Navigator, Hubic, etc.
Backup4all Features and Features:
- Cloud backup: Store data in the cloud such as Google Drive, Amazon, SeaDream, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Notification: Backup4all shows messages when certain actions occur (for example when completing a backup).
- Block Backup: This feature speeds up the process of backing up large files, as only modified blocks of data are backed up instead of the entire file.
- Smart Backup: Backup4all has a unique system that automatically selects the type of backup to store the most copies of the file (in the same dedicated storage space) at its destination and improve the backup speed. Optimize the backup process and reduce decision time using the smart backup option. Because you do not have to compare and select different backup types.