In recent years, with the more advanced Android operating system and the possibility of installing various and entertaining software and games on it, everyone is thinking of providing a suitable Android device and using its services. But there are users who complain about not having or weakening their Android device. BlueStacks software gives this advantage to this group of users to be able to install their favorite Android applications on a personal computer. So, there is no need to provide an additional device and you can run all Android applications on it just by having a computer.
BlueStacks software is a complete Android emulator that provides a user interface just like an Android device on Windows. In short, an Android application for PC. Bluestacks is a special application that uses a technology called LayerCake, which provides a healthy environment for running ARM-based applications for the Android operating system on a Windows computer.
In general, the method of working in BlueStacks is quite similar to Android devices, and after installing the software, you can download and run your favorite Android applications directly through your BlueStacks software environment, or if you have the APK file of the program on your computer, Run it with BlueStacks software and proceed to install. Also, to install the data file, you can install the data files in the desired path by installing a file manager software. BlueStacks works perfectly on the Windows desktop without any problems. The software allows you to run applications in full screen mode in HD quality, and if your computer hardware is powerful, it can run programs even better and smoother than smartphones.
Features and specifications of BlueStacks software:
– Run Android games and applications on Windows and tablets with X86 CPU
– Easy and fast to use and has all the features of Android
– Ability to run programs in full screen mode
– Ability to install unlimited programs
– Supports many Android apps with high graphics and HD
– Ability to run 3D games
– Award winner at CES
– Ability to sync the app with your Android phone to make calls, send messages, take photos and…
– Ability to install programs from your Windows environment
– Ability to root (for full access to system files, run some programs that require rooting the device and…)
– Ability to install Google Play and download apps through it
– Ability to change the firmware by installing special software
– Has a hypothetical SD Card to install game data
– Ability to backup programs and information stored in it
– Ability to connect to the Internet