CAD Doctor software until 2014 version called Autodesk Simulation Moldflow CAD Doctor is one of the Moldflow programs from Autodesk Simulation , which in later versions, was renamed CADdoctor for Autodesk Simulation or Autodesk Simulation CAD Doctor to a standalone tool for The whole set of Simulation has been converted. As the name implies, this tool plays the role of monitoring and verifying the accuracy of CAD designs in accordance with existing standards in this field.
Features and specifications of CADdoctor software for Autodesk Simulation :
– Full integration and coordination with Autodesk Simulation suite
– Has full capabilities of CAD systems analysis to comply with international standards
– Ability to import files of various CAD software such as STEP, CATIA, SolidWorks and…
– New feature of Self-intersecting skins
CADdoctor for Autodesk Simulation program tips :
– Since the 2015 version, almost all software in the Simulation suite is available in 64-bit only.
– Autodesk software is often published in two main files from the Autodesk site – known as sfx – and also in the form of ISO. The ISO version is no different from the original version, only the files are extracted and embedded in the image with the activator. Due to the higher volume of the ISO version as well as some installation problems and sf, the sfx version is included.
– Autodesk software suite activator is usually released as a public crack by the XFORCE group, and so is this version.