CopperCAM is utility software for engraving, drilling and cutting of printed circuit fibers in a fully managed and controlled manner. Although it does not connect directly to CNC machines, its output file can be easily loaded and used by other CNC guiding software. In fact, this program has no control over CNC machines and all it does is convert Gerber files to the code needed to drive CNC machines. Gerber files are created by PC design software and are a global standard. This format stores the design data of the printed circuit fibers in the form of a number vector that specifies the machining coordinates. By connecting CNC machines to the serial port, printer or USB, this data is transferred to the machine and according to it, the machining operation begins.
Using CopperCAM software, you can easily prepare the necessary files and perform all kinds of work required to make printed circuit fibers, including cutting, drilling and peeling operations. This software, despite its simple appearance, does its job well and provides all the necessary facilities for this. With this program, you can manage up to 4 different layers simultaneously and specify cutting lines, holes. It is also possible to automatically calculate the safe distance between cutting lines, both simple and multiple cases. Of course, it is also possible to manually relocate and edit these lines.
Features and specifications of CopperCAM:
- Support for all versions of Windows
- Import Gerber and Excellon files with automatic or manual tsarization
- Read gerber files in RS274-X format with macros, polygonal surfaces
- 4-layer management including cutting lines, drilling location and so on
- Calculate the safe distance between the cutting lines
- Ability to produce output in Geocode format, HPGL, DXF, Isel-NCP, Roland RDGL
Register the software using the information in the Serial.txt file.