CWC WoodWorks Design Office is a necessary tool for civil engineers to design heavy frames or constructions based on the latest code and standards. This software includes three programs in one software package that will save money. The software of these three applications are called Sizer, Shearwalls and Connections and are used to design columns, vibration and wind resistant shear walls and screw connections.
Features of CWC WoodWorks Design Office:
- Design new connections or check existing capacity with the Connections app
- Complete shear wall design and lateral load analysis with Shearwalls program
- Installation of beams, columns and wall columns to achieve national design specifications for wood construction using Sizer program
- Production of complete CAD quality design
- Configure and design a complete structure in the design
- Production of material list for fasteners and steel plates
- Ability to import .wmf file for use in designs
- Execution of designs using bolts, nails, wooden hedges, shear plates
- Create instantaneous, shear and bending diagrams for a column or wall columns
- Design of single or double shear joints for wood to wood, wood to steel and wood to concrete joints
- Multi-layer load analysis – measuring all structural members and reporting reactions at the center
- Initial sketches of structures according to gravitational loads using graphic design and work area analysis
- CWC WoodWorks Design Office software includes 3 programs called Sizer, Shearwalls and Connections.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.