Gemcom GEMS is software in the field of group geology and mining planning. GEMS software provides a solution for professional mining in underground exploration, modeling, mine design, long-term planning and production scheduling. With GEMS ‘unique central database, geologists and engineers can access organized and updated geological and mining data.
Features and facilities of Gemcom GEMS:
- Simple information flow, access to central data, increase compatibility, improve collaboration, provide information when needed to make decisions quickly
- Microsoft Technology Standard Industry integrates with existing technology infrastructure and scalability assurance system
- Import block model projects from external sources
- Work on tasks such as estimating resources in one package and presenting them to another user
- Reduce workflow steps with the ability to select multiple profiles at the same time
- Working with large datasets and using more than 100 profiles with special “integration” and reporting
- Advanced ability to import Optech 3D (.xyz files) and mesh files
- Extensive ability to import and export Surpac string files
- Import the Surpac digital terrain model file as surfaces or solids
- Improved sorting capability in generating GEMS scheduling for more efficient scheduling
- Maintaining a database of geological data
- Statistical analysis of geological information
- Design and planning of mining
- Construction of HIA model real function according to surveying survey
- Creation and maintenance of mine and graphic documents
See the Readme.txt file.
This version was installed with a new crack on March 17, 1995 in 64-bit Windows 10 and was successfully cracked.