Geocentrix Repute is a professional software for designing and analyzing offshore and coastal structures. Geocentrix Repute software has a wide range of tools for designing and analyzing coastal structures, including different types of piles using current and historical design standards, along with three-dimensional pile groups using linear and non-linear soil models, which gives you Helps in the complete design of structures. This software has a simple user interface that facilitates access to tools and navigation in the software. Repute contains more than 100 ready-made engineering items that can be added to the project in the form of drag and drop. You can also view the results in graphic format and extract them using the Graph Paper tool in this software.
Features and specifications of Geocentrix Repute:
- Full three-dimensional loading
- Includes various soil and ground models including linear and nonlinear elastic
- Linear and nonlinear analysis using boundary element method (BEM)
- The BEM engine handles up to 350 spark plugs with more than 50 elements per spark plug
- The BEM calculation engine based on PGroupN version 2 is used under the exclusive license of Geomarc
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.