RES2DINV and RES3DINV are the names of two engineering and specialized software in the field of regional geological electrical survey. Both of these softwares do the same thing, with the difference that one of these softwares is capable of 3D simulations and the other software is only capable of 2D simulations. Conducting a district electrical survey in geology is a practical task with difficulty in calculations and measurements. The software in front of you has a very good quality and power. The tools in this software will be completely useful to you.
You can use both or one of the two RES2DINV – RES3DINV software depending on your needs. In areas where geological structures are almost two-dimensional, you will need RES2DINV software. Likewise, you will need RES3DINV when you need 3D structures. Also, the two software in front of you fully support different mapping such as ground, underwater and also cross mapping. Both software also use accurate and approximate square optimization tools.
Features and specifications of RES2DINV and RES3DINV;
- Advanced study and regional electrical engineering in geology
- Two-dimensional (RES2DINV) and three-dimensional (RES3DINV) reviews
- Supports terrestrial, underwater and cross mapping
- Wenner support (alpha, beta, gamma)
- Supports accurate and approximate optimization methods
- Supports smooth and sharp constrasts inversions
After installation, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the program installation location.