Graitec OMD software is an application in the field of building simulation that shows the initial estimate of the system while calculating all the elements of load distribution, wind containment and seismic evaluation.
Since the launch of Graitec OMD in 1993, it has become the reference software in continental Europe for designing and modeling reinforced concrete buildings. Graitec OMD software receives a 3D model of the building including slabs, beams, columns, walls and foundations, and after assessing the overall stability of the structure, automatically draws all the details that strengthen the building.
This software has the reference tools needed to examine the steel frame and design doors and windows. Graitec OMD software tools are also very useful for automatically designing and inspecting profiles, crane connections, floors and corridors. Graitec OMD software also creates expense statements and provides a complete report of estimated calculations in just a few minutes.
Features and specifications of Graitec OMD software:
- Integrated with 3D CAD with the ability to view previous hardware designed with Advance Concrete
- Provide an initial estimate
- It has a 3D generator of snow, wind and load that they impose on the structure
- Load distribution analysis and wind bracing and a combination of traditional methods and sophisticated digital modeling techniques
- Seismic evaluation in dynamic modal
- Create calculation reports, material bills, reinforcement ratios and cost estimates automatically
In the Readme.txt file inside the Crack folder is the ISO file.