HYPACK is specialized software for the hydrographic and dredging industry. This program is made by the company of the same name. HYPACK was founded in 1984 and has been consulting for hydrographic operations ever since, becoming one of the most successful manufacturers of hydrographic and navigation software. HYPACK is one of the most important hydrographic mapping packages that is widely used worldwide with more than 10,000 users. This software has provided all the tools needed for research, design, data collection and data processing, and in fact will accompany engineers from the most basic stages of work to the presentation of the final product. It doesn’t matter if you are collecting environmental data, mapping hydrographics, or focusing only on the environmental aspects of your work. HYPACK provides complete tools to facilitate your work for all of these tasks.
Features and features of HYPACK:
- Powerful design tools for hydrographic mapping
- Graphic editing of different parts of the map
- Various calculations such as calculating the volume of specified parts separately or aggregate
- A few components that support Side Scan
- Advanced plot operation in both print and PDF versions
- Ability to export data to other CAD / GIS formats such as DXF, DGN or ASCII format for use in AutoCAD and Microstation, ArcInfo and other CAD / GIS packages
- Ability to edit in S-57 format for ENC
Available in the Readme.txt file.