HyperChem is a professional software for molecular modeling. The quality, flexibility and simplicity of working with this program is exemplary. 3D and animation capabilities, along with quantum chemical computing, molecular mechanics, make HyperChem a very powerful molecular modeling tool for chemical researchers and engineers.
Features and specifications of HyperChem:
- Select, rotate, convert and resize molecular structures using the mouse
- Convert basic sketches to 3D structures using HyperChem model builder
- Ability to define atom type, atomic mass and other properties
- Ability to add a table of chemical properties next to the elements
- Ability to import structures with standard formats Brookhaven PDB, ChemDraw CHM, MOPAC Z-matrix, MDL MOL, ISIS Sketch and Tripos MOL2 files
- Display of molecular structure in the form of pellets attached to wood
- Ability to add van der Waals points
- Display custom images in the design workspace
- Set and display custom labels for atoms
- Various calculations including energy trajectory determination
- Molecular dynamics simulation
Install the program with the serial in the Readme file with the default settings. After installing the software, run it and after selecting Yse, click on Activate Now and copy the last five characters of the Locking Code and save it somewhere. (Locking Code contains a number, a dash, and five characters; to generate a license, you need five characters to the right of the Locking Code, which must be entered in the hyper_kg.exe file.) Close the program and the hyper_kg.exe file in the Crack folder Run with Run as administrator. Enter the last five characters of the Locking Code copied in the previous step in the hyper_kg.exe window and press Enter. Finally, a license file called lservrc is created, which must be copied to the default path C: \ Hyper80 \ Program.
This version was installed on June 6, 1997 in 64-bit Windows 10 and was successfully activated.