InstruCalc Instrument Sizing Suite or Chempute Instrument Engineering Calculations InstruCalc software to calculate the size of the valve controlling the flow of the relief device. Out of this program can be used to produce sheets for the calculating of and and short construction Ready And used the sheet as a database to generate reports.
Features of InstruCalc:
- Control Valve sizing: has gas , liquid flow and two phases . Predicting noise and cavitation . Diagram for valve control . Cv valve and flow. Pressure drop and valve flow . linear trim using standard ANSI / ISA 75.01.01.
- Relief Valve sizing: Valve , tank valve disc rupture .
- Flow Element sizing: Observe the flow rate of the opening meter , hole limitation , rotameter target vortex and elbow meter . Ability to calculate the pore size and saliva flow of two groups or differential range . Recommended volume and size of the aperture to correct accordingly . Element flow diagrams include : current and differential .
- Pressure drop in liquid and gas pipes: Calculations using the Darcy formula of the Colebrook equation and the technical paper crane .
- Waterhammer calculations: the closing Waterhammer , push up and force support . Using the Joukowski formula .
Listed in the Readme.txt file.