Intrepid Geophysics GeoModeller is a methodology and software tool for 3D geological modeling. GeoModeller uses digital terrain models, surface geology production lines, cross-sections, geophysical interpretations, and borehole borehole data to create geology for cross-sections or three-dimensional models. Three-dimensional geological interaction using all data (interface location, slope, direction,…) shows an implicit three-dimensional function that is a solid model.
GeoModeller is a proprietary software for building complex, steady-state models, implicit 3D geological models, and performing antecedent and reverse geophysical modeling.
Features and specifications of GeoModeller software:
- Three-dimensional calculation of temperature, vertical heat flow and geothermal gradient
- Provides a range of interpolation methods including kriging scrolling
- Two-dimensional modeling of gravity and magnetic properties and artificial seismography
- Three-dimensional heat and magnetic radiation (separately or jointly)
- It has a 3D display tool with cutting tools, 3D grids and a mesh calculator
- Leading 3D modeling for gravity, magnetism (including backing), full gradimetry (FTG)
Once installed, generate the required license for the program using the tools in the Crack folder.