Maxsurf is a unique software from Bentley for building ships and related structures. By providing a wide range of different capabilities, this program has provided the possibility of complete design of the ship’s hull, its internal structures, establishing the ship’s stability, minimizing energy consumption and ensuring the comfort of the ship’s crew and passengers. By using accurate modeling of this product, ships and related structures can be reduced to their minimum weight in order to reduce energy consumption and have good stability on the water surface. Maxsurf also has various capabilities for analyzing ships under critical and boundary conditions that engineers can use to measure various quality and safety parameters, including ship stability and crew safety. The use of this product is certainly effective in advancing shipbuilding projects faster, and its accurate modeling and analysis will reduce the final cost of the project.
Features and specifications of the MAXSURF collection:
- Convenient and user-friendly interface
- Design and modeling of different parts of the ship
- Carrying out detailed analyzes from different aspects to ensure the quality of the product, for example, analyzing the vulnerability of the hull, predicting the movement of the ship in different conditions, examining the structural stresses and the strength of the hull in critical conditions.
- Create the most complex ship hull shapes in 3D using powerful tools
- Optimal and parametric design and instantaneous display of changes in parameters
- Design testing in critical situations using various sensors to ensure the safety and stability of ship structures
After installation, copy the crack file to the installation location of the program and run it as Administrator, select the software from the list and also check the Connect version. Finally, enter the installation location of the program to crack.
This version was installed on Windows 9 on the 9th of January, a 64-bit version, and – as shown in the picture – the most complete version, the Enterprise Suite, was successfully activated.