McAfee VirusScan Enterprise is software that protects your system and files against a wide range of threats, including viruses, worms, trojans, and other malicious programs in the Windows environment. McAfee VirusScan Enterprise is a product of McAfee, one of the oldest and most well-known security software companies in the world. This powerful antivirus with various components such as antivirus, antispyware and firewall has the ability to detect a variety of infections, including viruses and worms and trojans, computer spies and other malware in the Windows operating system environment. McAfee VirusScan Enterprise is an antivirus that integrates firewall technology and various ways to prevent intrusion into a system or server files, which this powerful combination has enabled to face the latest threats to systems today. Show reaction.
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise uses system resources such as RAM, memory and CPU to prevent system coding after installation. McAfee also has the ability to check TXT or HTML files and emails sent and received by software such as Microsoft Outlook. Also, with the help of this anti-virus software, users can browse the web more securely in the Internet environment. This software prevents viruses and system infections by constantly monitoring the performance of the system and executable files and processes running in memory.
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Features and Features:
– Ability to quickly search the system for infections
– Use the latest technologies to find malicious files
– Ability to scan and remove viruses and hidden malware in TXT and HTML files
– Prevent the spread of viruses that have not yet detected them.
to update automatically – Ability to quarantine suspicious files
– Quick scan of files when downloading
– Scan and remove malicious files without opening even a page
– React to any errors and bugs.
– Identify spyware and hacks
– Search the contents of zip files (ZIP, RAR and…)
– Check sites for malicious files
– Has advanced Access Control to restrict various accesses
– Scan Caching system to prevent re-scanning of previously scanned files
– Protect the system against hacker attacks, and infected sites
– Use a very powerful McAfee database
– Advanced anti-spyware and anti-spyware capabilities
– Improve system performance when working and reduce memory and system resources
– Having three parts: firewall, antivirus and anti-spyware
– Update software from the Internet
– Do not reduce system performance
– Ability to schedule updates and computer scans
– Memory guard to scan system processes moment by moment
– Proper use of system resources and not slow down the system after installing software
– Identify the latest viruses, trojans and Total malicious files
– Windows Server support
– Accurate scanning when running disks and portable devices
– Ability to scan emails sent and received by Microsoft Outlook
– Identify viruses that write themselves only in memory.
– Ability to deal with cyber attacks such as phishing and hackers
– Complete protection of home and corporate networks
– Ability to search and detect emails infected with malicious files
– High speed in scanning and detecting malicious files
– Prevent the execution of files and programs Adware
– Quickly scan incoming emails