MobaXterm is a comprehensive software for monitoring and controlling computer systems remotely. With various functions, this program provides the possibility of remote system control for programmers, webmasters, IT managers, and any user who needs to control their work remotely. MobaXterm has all the tools needed to control the remote system (SSH, X11, RDP, VNC, FTP, MOSH, etc.) as well as Unix commands (bash, ls, cat, sed, grep, awk, rsync, etc.) all in Provides a portable Windows executable file to the user.
Providing all network tools in a single package has the advantage that, for example, when you connect to a remote server using SSH, a graphical SFTP interface pops up automatically to edit and manage the files remotely. The developers of this software have a special focus on the rich and simple user interface so that users can effectively connect to the remote server on various networks and systems.
Features and specifications of MobaXterm software:
- Built-in X server and its complete configuration based on X.org
- Ability to export screens from Unix to Local Windows
- X11-Forwarding support
- SSH terminal based on PuTTY and custom fonts and favorite fonts
- Access a large number of Unix / Linux commands on the Windows platform
- Ability to increase program capabilities by plugins
- Extensive management of communication sessions: Rdp, Vnc, Ssh, Mosh, X11 and…
- No need for admin access to run
- Provide the program as a simple and portable Exe file (portable to USB storage)
- High stability and security of the program