Xmanager gives users the ability to easily control and manage remote servers. Using this program, you can use remote software much easier and transfer files faster than before. You can run the print command on any of the network systems or on multiple systems simultaneously and receive the results in a lined and regular manner. Xmanager includes all remote network management tools, including Xshell, Xftp, Xlpd, and.. For example, using Xsehll, you can connect to Unix and Linux servers in a secure environment and send your requests.
xftp allows you to easily drag and drop files between different systems in a graphical environment. Xlpd is used to print jobs on remote systems and manages all issues and challenges in this area. All tools in the product are built on a common security platform and have the ability to communicate with each other. This feature is one of the competitive advantages of this software over the products of other companies because it will provide high coordination and flexibility for the end user. All these features are included in a single package that will make the program easy to install and access.
Features and specifications of Xmanager software:
- Simple and integrated graphical interface for all tools in the collection
- Ability to send and receive files in a window similar to Windows Explorer with the ability to drag and drop
- High software security
- Complete control and management of existing systems in the network
- Ability to access the desktop screen of the desired computer
- Have a powerful terminal to execute commands on Linux and Unix servers
- The connection between the tools in this set to increase flexibility and make it easier to work with multiple tools simultaneously
- Ability to save settings for recovery on other systems
- Ability to print documents remotely and in a queue