FlexPDE is a versatile software for obtaining numerical solutions for partial differential equations in dimensions 2 or 3. This program is based on the finite element method and can solve fixed or time dependent problems. FlexPDE is a constructor of finite and numerical element models. This means that from a user-written script, FlexPDE performs the operations required to convert the description of a system of separate differential equations to a finite element model, solving the system. Provides slow and graphical output and tabular results. FlexPDE is also a problem-solving environment. It provides the whole set of functions needed to solve differential equations using partial scale: a script editor, a mesh generator to build a finite number grid, a finite element solver to find solutions, and a system Graphics to draw results.
Features and capabilities of FlexPDE:
- Share instead of using a static CURL library
- Add detection from table sources outside the defined range.
- Correct various errors in viewing .pgx
- Error processing derivatives corrects time-space space
- Enter the CELL in the ZOOM plot
- Runs FIXDT during startup.
- Some intermittent scheduling errors are corrected in string execution.
- Improve the reliability of transfer authorities in the presence of disputes
- Eliminates inadequate traces of primary auto-storage networks.
- Detects the incompatibility of the occasional obscure matrix.
- Modifies fonts and font adjusters on Mac.
- Corrects tab display errors on Mac.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.