Snappy Driver Installer
Snappy Driver Installer is an impressive freeware tool for updating multiple drivers at a go. The software detects devices that are in critical conditions in terms of outdated, broken or missing drivers. It then downloads the essential files needed for updates and gives the user access to set up the updates.
- Can install drivers online as well as offline
- Does not need installation as it can be used in an external hard drive
- Displays system information
- Filter feature to help the user find the best matching drivers to install
- Downloads in driver packs
- Compatible with Windows XP and above
- Can install drivers while offline
- Quick driver installation
- Indicates duplicated drivers
- Unlimited downloads and updates
- Cannot be pre-set to run scheduled scans
- Driver packs to download are too huge
- Lack of settings
Tips. First, check whether your PC operates on 64 or 34 bit Windows version to download the correct .exe Snappy Driver Installer file.
Verdict. Snappy Driver Installer gave an ambivalent impression. It has a lot of expert features, however, an average PC user will find it hard to manoeuvre the app. Lack of scheduled scans also makes it hard to turn a blind eye to the shortfalls of the software. All in all, the offline use and bulk download of drivers makes it a worthy mention.