Synopsys Synplify software is the industry standard for producing high-performance, cost-effective FPGA designs. Synplify software supports the latest VHDL and Verilog language structures, including SystemVerilog and VHDL-2008. The software also supports the FPGA architecture by a variety of FPGA vendors including Altera, Achronix, Lattice, Microsemi and Xilinx. Synplify software uses an easy-to-use interface and has the ability to perform incremental combinations and visual analysis of HDL code.
Synopsys Synplify Features and Features:
- Automatically compile incremental flow points 4 times faster
- Acceleration runtime with support for up to 4 processors
- TCL script support for automation flow and customizable combinations, debugging and reporting
- Optimal area and time results using FPGA from Achronix, Altera, Lattice, Microsemi, Xilinx
- Manage the implementation of multiple designs for large design team projects
- Custom mapping software for each FPGA device ensures optimal execution
- Automatic memory and DSP conclusions provide the execution of the plan with the desired area, power and quality of the results.
- FSM extraction, optimization and debugging with user control
- Traceable and verifiable flow using controls that limit composition optimization.
- Integration with VCS simulation to analyze simulation data
- Generate high quality data to drive power optimization
- ASIC language tools and SDC compatibility limitations
- Process management interface to monitor design progress and errors
- Geographic distribution synchronization / projects equal to multiple devices
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Site id 13131
Administrative Site i7
Contact Information 1212312312