GPS Pathfinder Office is a powerful and easy-to-use software package for GNSS processing. This software is designed to develop GIS information that is consistent, reliable, and accurate from GNSS data collected in this area. Trimble is a leader in providing advanced location technology and mobile solutions that aim to maximize productivity and increase profitability. Trimble integrates with a wide range of positioning technologies including GPS, laser, optical and inertial technology, wireless communication to provide a complete commercial solution.
Features of GPS Pathfinder Office software:
- Differential corrections to improve the quality of GNSS data collected
- H-Star data processing for high accuracy and support for GLONASS processing
- Export and import data in GIS and CAD formats
- Advanced data editor to ensure compatibility between domain and office
- GNSS data quality control before exporting to GIS
- Includes an index rating system that ensures GNSS data is modified using the best quality data.
- Full support for GNSS mapping and GIS portfolio as well as related positioning technology such as H-Star
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.