You may have heard of the black seed before. This substance has different names, including Nigella sativa, but it does not matter which name you know it by. It is important to know that black bean has many benefits for your health .
From destroying harmful bacteria to regenerating body tissues and cells, black seed will be very effective and beneficial. In this article, we intend to address this issue:
- Type 2 diabetes: Researchers have found that just two grams of black seed per day can reduce insulin resistance and increase beta cell function in the pancreas.
- Epilepsy: Studies show that black seed is effective in reducing the frequency of seizures in children who have resisted various treatments. Black seed has anticonvulsant properties .
- Bowel cancer: black seed has been shown to have anti-cancer properties in cell studies. This substance can prevent the growth of cancer cells in the intestine. An animal study showed that these seeds can fight bowel cancer and do not cause many side effects.
- MRSA: an antibiotic-resistant bacterial infection called MRSA that responded well to black seed treatment.
- Heart attack protection: Black seed extract has cardioprotective properties and may reduce damage caused by heart attacks.
- Breast cancer: Few studies have shown that black seed extract reduces the growth of breast cancer tumors .
- Brain cancer: A study published in the journal PLoS One showed that the thymoquinone in black seed can stimulate the death of glioblastoma cells. Glioblastoma is one of the most common types of brain tumors.
- Leukemia: a compound from black seeds called thymoquinone that can induce apoptosis in cancer cells
- Brain damage induced by lead: A study published in the Journal of Experimental Pathology and Toxicology showed that black seed is able to reduce and reverse the damage from lead poisoning in the brain.
- Oral cancer: Researchers have found that the thymoquinone in black seed can stimulate apoptosis in oral cancer cells.