But this application has hidden tricks while it is simple and many users are not aware of their existence.
WhatsApp has added many features to this application during the updates it has released. If you are a user of this messenger, it is better to be aware of all the features of this application.
In the following article, we will teach you efficient WhatsApp tricks.
Trick 1) Disable blue ticks
Blue tick in WhatsApp When you send a message to a person and if the other party reads the message, your message will have two blue tick on it, but sometimes we do not want anyone to notice that we have read his message and the blue tick for the other party to display Do not understand.
Follow the steps below to disable the blue tick:
- First, go to the setting section.
- Click on the account option.
- In the privacy section, disable the read receipts option, by disabling this option, no one will notice that you have read his message.
Note: By disabling this option, you will not be able to tell if the other party has read your message.
Trick 2) Connect WhatsApp to the computer
Many messengers can be run on a computer and have a separate application for the Windows operating system, and WhatsApp, in addition to having an application in Windows, can also be run in a computer browser.
Follow the steps below to run WhatsApp in a computer browser:
- First go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ in your browser .
- Then click on the three dots on the top right of your phone WhatsApp and select whatsapp web.
- In the next step, you need to scan the QR code displayed on the computer monitor with your phone to connect the WhatsApp account to the computer.
Trick 3) Who read our message in the group?
One of the interesting features of WhatsApp is that you can find out who has read our message group.
Follow these steps to learn this trick:
- Send your message to the group.
- Then hold your finger on the message and then click on the three dots at the top of the chat screen and select the info option.
- By clicking on it, you can find out who read your message.
Trick 4) Read deleted Drupsap messages
WhatsApp is the only app that stays in place when a message is deleted and the other party realizes that we have deleted the message we sent to him.
This may have happened to you too, and you may be wondering what the deleted message was.
Follow these steps to see deleted messages:
- First install the notisave application.
- Log in to the application and select the messengers you want.
- By selecting the desired messengers, you can see the deleted messages without the other party noticing.
Trick 5) Add a sticker in WhatsApp
WhatsApp has added a sticker to the chat in its new update so that users have a more attractive experience of chatting with this application. To use the sticker, all you have to do is enter the dialog box and click on the square icon with a folded corner. They come up for you and you can use them easily.
Trick 6) Pin your friends (pin chat)
There are some people with whom we are always in touch and we want the chat to be always in front of our eyes and we do not look for them every time we chat with them among other chats.
To pin the desired chat on Android phones, just hold your finger on the chat and click on the pin or pin icon.
In iPhones, just drag the chat to the right and click on the pin or pin.
Trick 7) Change the WhatsApp theme
WhatsApp added a black or dark theme to its app after a few years of activity during an update a few months ago, and also added it to my computer over time.
Follow the steps below to enable a dark or dark theme in WhatsApp:
- First, click on the three dots at the top right and select the setting option.
- Then click on chat.
- In this section, if you click on Theme, you can change your WhatsApp theme from light to dark.
Trick 8) Send geographical location
One of the best features of WhatsApp is sending live location.
Using Live Location, you can share your geographical location with your friends, and they can accompany you to your destination and ensure your health.
You can set the live location sharing time to 15 minutes, 1 hour, or 8 hours at will.
To share a live location, follow these steps:
- To share a live location on Android, enter the chat page of the person or group and click on the clip icon and click on location, then touch Share live location and specify the time interval.
- To share a live location in Ios, enter the chat page of the person or group and click on +, then touch location as in the Android method and select the share live location option and specify the time interval before sending.
Trick 9) Reduce Internet consumption in WhatsApp
Due to the increasing volume of the Internet in Iran, the amount of Internet consumption is very important to us and we should save on Internet consumption due to the high price of the Internet.
To reduce Internet usage in WhatsApp, enter the setting section
- Then select on storage and data.
- In the window that opens, enable the use less data for calls option, which will reduce Internet usage when making a voice call.
- Set the option when using mobile data and when connected on Wi-Fi to No media to prevent automatic download of photos and videos when using the application.
Trick 10) Hide the last time you were online on WhatsApp
In each messenger, when creating an account, by default, the status of the last visit is for all public users, and everyone can see your last time online.
To prevent the last time you go online online in WhatsApp, follow the steps below:
- First enter the setting.
- Then click on account.
- Enter the privacy section.
- In the opened tab, in addition to hiding the status of the last time you are online, you can specify who can see your profile picture, bio and status.
- If you do not want anyone to see your last time online, set the Last seen option to Nobody.
- Also, if you do not want anyone to see your profile, bio and status photos, put them all on Nobody.
See Also Windows Speed Tricks