3DQuickPress is a plugin for the Solidworks software suite for exponential template design. With a solid 3D model of a section, you can quickly and easily create a 3D bar and connect it to group work in Solidworks software eDrawings without wasting time. With Powerful Unfold, the software can use metal pieces inside a native Solidworks sheet for the entered data and create a database for metal and plastic sheets. With 3DQuickPress form capabilities, you can focus your valuable time design templates on greater productivity.
The layout bar management feature helps you sort the bar with Drag & Drop commands. Also, with the ability to design a set of molds, you can automatically create all the stamps and staples defined in the layout bar design section. With the PRL feature, you can add a variety of components to the template structure with minimal operation.
Features of 3DQuickPress software:
- Powerful layout bar optimization
- User-centric databases with user-defined capabilities
- Create holes automatically
- Tools for placing details and sections
- Standard Component Library
- Support for template composition and transfer
- A library of standard template and part collections
- Automatically detect components to build an accurate BOM
Available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.