AASHTOWare Pavement ME Design is a professional software for designing floors or paving and sidewalks, which is designed based on the mechanical-experimental engineering design guide and improves the features of the prototype computing software. ME Design is a ready-made software tool to support the day-to-day design operations of public and private sidewalk engineers. Deviation data analysis and mechanical evaluation tools are a standalone software program that can be used to generate predicted values to this software for design modernization.
The tool is also able to analyze raw data files from weight loss testing (FWD) devices, elastic calculation for hard and flexible sidewalks.
Features and specifications of AASHTOWare Pavement ME Design software:
- Receive data from weight loss devices (FWD)
- Creating a mechanical-experimental sidewalk design guide
- Flexible design of sidewalks, paving, building floors and…
- Generate input to perform rehabilitation design using ME Design
- Elastic calculation of layers for flexible and rigid sidewalks
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.