One of the oldest and most standard software for managing, editing, and converting various photo formats to each other is ACDSee Pro software. Although there are different software for this, because most users have adapted their needs to this software, this software has become one of the essential software on any system.
This software became very heavy in some versions, but with the increase in the power of hardware systems, the weight of this software is no longer felt, and the facilities and ease of working with it have prevailed over its weight.
Features and specifications of ACDSee Photo Studio Pro software:
– Ability to define advanced information and tagging for a photo
– Save the original photo by saving a copy before editing
– Advanced photo editing in terms of light and color
– Quick photo browsing
– Light correction of a photo using an advanced patented technology
– Reduce photo noise, remove extra objects, and…
– Perform edits on the photo in batches, for example, changing the format of several files together
ACDSee Pro Program Tips:
– The latest version that can be installed on Windows XP and Vista is version 7, which is located separately.
– Pro and Ultimate versions will be released, which we will include both; See comparisons between versions here.
Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (2 GHz or faster)
2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2GB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1 & Windows® 10
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 or higher
Windows Media® Player 9.0
After installation and before running the program, copy, run, and apply the patch file in the program installation path.
The Ultimate version has more features than the Professional version. But it does not have 32-bit editing.
A newer version of Ultimate Edition (Build 2798) has also been released, which has not been included due to an incomplete crack.
Fixed a Mac version running on MacOS Monterey in the Fixed version.
Download the latest version compatible with Windows XP and Vista