ACDSee Photo Studio, One of the oldest and most standard software Manage, edit, and convert different photo formats To each other is ACDSee Pro software. Although there are different software for this, but because most users have adapted their needs with this software, this software has become one of the essential software on any system.
This software became very heavy in some versions, but with the increase in the power of hardware systems, the weight of this software is no longer felt, and the features and ease of working with it have overcome its weight.
Facilities and features ACDSee Pro software:
– The possibility of defining advanced information and tagging a photo
– Preserve the original photo by saving a copy of it before editing
– Advanced photo editing in terms of light and color
– Quick photo browsing
– Correcting the light of a photo using a patented advanced technology
– Reducing photo noise, removing extra objects and…
– Making edits on the photo in a batch, for example, changing the format of several files together
Tips for ACD See Pro:
– The latest version that can be installed in Windows XP and Vista is version 7, which is located separately.
– Two versions, Pro and Ultimate, will be released, and we will include both; Comparison between versions in Here look.
Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (2 GHz or faster)
2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2GB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1 & Windows® 10
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 or higher
Windows Media® Player 9.0
After installation and before running the program, copy, run and apply the patch file in the program installation path.
The Ultimate version has more features than the Professional version. But it does not have a 32-bit version.
The problem of running the Mac version in macOS Monterey has been fixed in the Fixed version.
Download the latest version compatible with Windows XP and Vista
32-bit version: 135 MB
64-bit version: 814 MB
Mac OS version: 177 MB
Last Updated on June 13, 2023 by admin