Active Data Studio includes a set of desktop and bootable image applications to run the system in DOS or Windows. Whether you need to perform data recovery, image imaging, or securely deleting files and data, this suite allows you to run applications from within Windows or boot the system from a standalone boot environment.
Active @ Boot Disk is a complete and efficient operating system on CD / DVD / USB. Simply insert the boot disk into your computer and restart. While Live CD does not change the operating system installed on the hard disk, it includes several tools for starting up the computer, repairing the startup, configuring the computer, and managing system problems. The software is based on Windows 10 operating system (build 1709) and supports a 64-bit system, which includes disk image, data recovery, password reset, data wipe, network access hacking, and system services.
Features of Active Data Studio:
- Includes advanced data recovery tools
- I reset my Windows account password
- Complete solution for data backup and recovery
- Burn data to CD / DVD / BD media
- Advanced Low-Level Disk Editor (Hex Viewer)
- Recover damaged and accidentally deleted partitions
- Create, delete, edit and format partitions on the computer
- Tool for mastering ISO image files for CD / DVD / Blu-ray media
- Recover deleted files and folders, even formatted, damaged, and deleted volumes
Windows® 10, Windows® 8 / 8.1, Windows® 7
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Download Active Data Studio 22.0.0 x64
Download Active Data Studio 18.0.0 x64
Download Active Data Studio 18.0.0 Portable
Download Active_Data_Studio_16.0.0 x64 Portable
Download Active Data Studio 18.0.0 Boot Disk x64
Download Active_Data_Studio_15.0.0 Boot Disk x86
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit