Active @ Disk Image is a professional software for full backup of hard disk and other storage products of LSoft Technologies. With the help of this software, you can make an exact copy of all your computer disks. Active @ Disk Image not only supports common disks such as HDDs and SSDs, but is also able to back up external disks such as USB flash drives, external HDDs and even CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays. save image. These images can be used as backup information or to upgrade the computer. Also, in case the computer has any problems, the whole hard disk can be reset with the help of these images.
In addition to the above, this software also allows you to virtually mount these images so that you can find and transfer specific files from your backup. At the end of image creation, this software checks them and notifies you if the file is incomplete, so you do not have to worry about your backup being damaged. It is also possible to write scripts for all software operations using the Script wizard. With this feature, you can execute your commands through a console or CMD. Other features of this software include the ability to schedule backup operations to run at a specific time, incremental backups to reduce backup volume and bootable version.
Features and characteristics of Active @ Disk Image:
- Make backups of all types of disks and reset them
- Use different levels of data compression to reduce backup volume
- Make incremental and discrete backups (a type of backup in which instead of a full backup in each period, only new files are added and the difference between the previous backup and the current state of the disk is resolved)
- Ability to write scripts using the special section of the Script wizard
- Ability to receive email after making a backup
- Direct backup storage in AWS cloud space
- Mount virtual backup files and explore them
- Support RAID and backup encryption with AES-128, AES-192, AES-256 standards
- And …
- Windows XP SP3 / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016
- Older Windows versions, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris for PC, etc. can be backed up by Raw Disk Image mode after booting up from Active @ Boot Disk
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Download Active Disk Image Professional 10.0.3 x64
Download Active Disk Image Professional 10.0.3 WinPE Boot Media x64
Download Active Disk Image Professional 10.0.0
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit