Active Query Builder is a visible sq. query builder issue for Delphi and C++ Builder. It allows you to create and edit sq. queries the usage of a graphical person interface. This makes it smooth to create complicated queries while not having to jot down any sq. code.
Active Query Builder supports a wide range of capabilities, inclusive of:
- Drag-and-drop: you could drag-and-drop tables, columns, and expressions to create your queries.
- visible representation: Active Query Builder gives a visible illustration of your queries, which makes it easy to apprehend and debug them.
- IntelliSense: energetic question Builder provides IntelliSense help, which helps you to write correct square code.
- Code era: active query Builder can generate sq. code from your queries, which you may then use for your applications.
energetic question Builder is a powerful device that allow you to to create and edit sq. queries fast and without problems. it’s miles a treasured tool for developers who need to work with square databases.
here are a number of the advantages of the use of energetic query Builder:
- multiplied productiveness: active query Builder will let you to boom your productiveness by making it smooth to create and edit sq. queries.
- progressed accuracy: energetic query Builder let you to enhance the accuracy of your square queries by presenting IntelliSense guide and visual representation of your queries.
- reduced mistakes: energetic query Builder permit you to to reduce mistakes to your sq. queries via offering IntelliSense help and visible representation of your queries.
- Portability: Active Query Builder is a portable component that may be utilized in a extensive range of Delphi and C++ Builder applications.
if you are seeking out a manner to enhance your productivity and accuracy whilst operating with square queries, then active question Builder is a superb choice. it is a powerful and flexible device that can help you to create and edit square queries fast and without difficulty.
Active Query Builder .NET is a .NET component for SQL query builder that allows you to create SQL queries through the visual interface of the query builder. Active Query Builder has all the features of SQL, including unions and sub-queries, and is very easy to implement. The user interface of this component is similar to MS Access and SQL Server, so it is familiar to many databases. By adding Active Query to your product, you can make it easy for beginners and a powerful tool for professionals. Active Query helps users to understand the database while working with the database.
Features and features of the Active Query Builder .NET component:
- Easy creation of complex SQL query with union and subquery
- MS-Access style user interface with drag & drop support
- Customizable SQL query text formatting
- Sorting database objects using area theme or by any other attribute
- Loading metadata from different sources (through web services or datasets)
- Data storage in XML file
- Limit access to unwanted objects, prevent SQL query execution
- Quick access to comprehensive information about the query: database objects, columns and query parameters
- Hiding wrongly selected objects, automatic filtering by schema or object name
- Edit an existing query or create a new sql query at runtime
- Support for Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Informix, Sybase, Interbase, Firebird and other databases.
Windows.Forms .NET 2.0
After installation, inside the Crack folder, run the bat file as admin.
Last Updated on July 21, 2023 by admin