TransMac is software from Acute Systems for opening DMG files and disk drives of the Macintosh operating system in Windows. As you know, each operating system has its own file system. For example, you can not open a Mac disk drive in Windows operating system normally. To do this, you need to use additional software, TransMac is produced for exactly the same purpose, using this program you can easily transfer files from Mac drives to Windows and vice versa, the ability to create image disks and burn CDs and DVD is also available, with a simple user interface that makes it easy to work with files on HFS and HFSX / HFS + (standard Mac formats) on Windows.
The program itself automatically detects Macintosh disks and allows you to perform various operations such as reading, writing, renaming and deleting files for files on Macintosh disks just like a Windows drive. In addition, TransMac allows you to create disk images in DMG, IMG and ISO formats. You can also use the search tool of this software to search for your desired file in various ways on Macintosh disks.
Features of TransMac:
- Open Mac drives, flash drives, CD / DVD / Bu-Ray
- Open dmg, dmgpart, sparsebundle and sparseimage files
- Copy files to Mac disks and DMG format image disks
- Ability to format and restore Macs and flash drives
- Ability to create, compress, convert to iso and separate and combine dmg files
- Ability to directly burn iso and dmg images on CD / DVD / Blu-Ray
- Ability to read Mac hybrid and multisession CDs
After installation, copy the file in the Crack folder to the program installation location.