TransMac is software from Acute Systems for opening DMG files and disk drives of the Macintosh operating system in Windows. As you know, each operating system has its own file system. For example, you can not open a Mac disk drive in Windows operating system normally. To do this, you need to use additional software, TransMac is produced for exactly the same purpose, using this program you can easily transfer files from Mac drives to Windows and vice versa, the ability to create image disks and burn CDs and There is also a DVD, with its simple user interface that makes it easy to work with files on HFS and HFSX / HFS + (standard Mac formats) in Windows.
The program itself automatically detects Macintosh disks and allows you to perform various operations such as reading, writing, renaming, and deleting files for files on Macintosh disks just like a Windows drive. In addition, TransMac allows you to create disk images in DMG, IMG, and ISO formats. You can also search for your desired file on Macintosh disks in different ways with the search tool of this software.
Features of TransMac DMG files opener:
- Open Mac drives, flash drives, CD / DVD / Bu-Ray
- Open dmg, dmgpart, sparsebundle and sparseimage files
- Copy files to Mac disks and DMG format image disks
- Ability to format and restore Macs and flash drives
- Ability to create, compress, convert to iso, and separate and combine dmg files
- Ability to burn iso and dmg images directly on CD / DVD / Blu-Ray
- Ability to read Mac hybrid and multisession CDs
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 / 8.1, 10
Pictures TransMac DMG files opener
After installation, copy the file in the Crack folder to the program installation location.