ADAPT PT / RC is a highly efficient, reliable, fast and easy to use software for analyzing, designing and researching any specific project. This software supports concrete beams, one-way and two-way systems. Imagine that only one software and learning workflow is designed for all PT and RC beams. The new ADAPT PT / RC is designed for engineers who need the flexibility to design both types of projects efficiently and without the additional cost and maintenance costs of multiple software licenses. Jump seamlessly between PT and RC modes of the software or convert a model running in the same program. Beyond providing design flexibility for both RC and PT projects, this new version includes improved workflow modeling, advanced analytics capabilities, DXF output expansion, and more reporting options.
Features and capabilities of ADAPT PT / RC:
- Design of PT and RC modes
- DXF output calculated for amplification
- Ability to change the model between design modes
- Improve program performance on network drives / servers
- Graphic display of structural model and tendon specifications
- Extensive reports of standard live load deviation
- Improved segmental input modeling for complex geometry
- Reporting and evaluating long-term deviations for design departments
- Graphic and tabular display of the location, length and amount of reinforcement required
- Graphic display of tendon errors editing after stretching
- Interactive Design Summary Page (Recycle Window) provides a summary of the analysis results for quick optimization
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.