Addict Component Suite is a professional collection of Delphi VCL components designed to add spelling and dictionary correction to applications. This set includes many components and routines, but its most important features are: Checking spelling mistakes that, like Word, mark the wrong words with a red hash, and with the right click you can select the appropriate word or in the window that appears, add the new word to the dictionary. added. Glossary of terms and phrases is another feature of this component. You can search for synonyms or antonyms in the text and replace them with the appropriate one.
In addition to its many features, this component uses a complete API to process text, search the dictionary, correct errors, provide suggested words, terms, and more. This component fully supports Unicode, which means full compatibility with languages such as Persian and Arabic. Addict Component Suite is a component that has been developed for Delphi and C ++ Builder for over a decade. This long history has given the program a complete dictionary and many producers and partners to contribute to its enrichment.
Features of Addict Component Suite:
- Spelling and live display of errors with red hash
- Search for synonyms and antonyms with the possibility of suggesting alternative words
- Advanced text processing and word replacement in the app
- Rich and complete API
- Full support for Delphi and C ++ Builder
- Simple and efficient graphical interface
- Automatic correction of text errors
- Ability to add new words to the dictionary
- Unicode support
- Compatible with older versions of the component and the possibility of upgrading to newer versions
- Low component size compared to its many features
Copy cracked files to the program installation location.