Adobe Animate CC is the new name of Adobe Flash Professional software that supports web standards. Using the cut design tool, you can create interactive animations and publish them to various platforms, including Flash / Adobe AIR, HTML5, and WebGL. You can also browse and access pens, colors, graphics, and a variety of creative tools in the library that are available in other animation and Creative Cloud applications.
Features and specifications of Adobe Animate software:
- Convert Flash-based ads to HTML5 or create ads from scratch, optimized for browsers
- 4k output to ensure good appearance on Ultra HD monitors and TVs
- Find the tools you need by searching for new Adobe Stock filters and icons
- New brushes and patterns, vectors, and… that give you simple ways to design animations.
- Animated characters like mouth and hands faster with a small preview
- Attach and control the sound directly in the timeline for complete synchronization without the need for code
- Import H.264 videos directly to the timeline
- Quicksave large files
- Split audio files directly on the timeline to synchronize blank frames as animation
- Minimize the number of files in the project, output bitmap in HTML5 documents
- Create personal brushes to get the ideal shape and angle
As of November 2015, the Adobe Edge Animate software will no longer be updated and will be replaced by Adobe Animate.
Microsoft Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
4GB of available hard-disk space
1024 × 900 display
Listed in the Readme file.
If you only need a crack, Adobe product cracks are here.