It is always a blessing for photographers and designers to have a regular archive of images and other graphic documents and to help them access the document quickly and accurately. Adobe Bridge is a digital asset management program, and the “bridge” is a link between Adobe software to display and organize their output; These outputs range from common photo and video formats to custom Adobe output, such as the Photoshop PSD format.
Features and specifications of Adobe Bridge software :
– View a variety of multimedia formats in a simple and attractive environment
– Manage, categorize and sort documents
– Ability to rename the group of documents
– Ability to create panoramic or panoramic images
– Ability to score and categorize based on the color spectrum of photos
– Add watermarks to images
– Perform initial edits on images such as rotation, resizing and…
– Advanced search based on file types; For example, searching for digital camera images based on camera type, lens type, aperture type, and…
– Full integration with Photoshop and Camera Raw
System requirements for Adobe Bridge
Windows 7 SP1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 10 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
2 GB of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 2.1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
1024 × 768 display (1280 × 800 recommended) display with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)
OpenGL 2.0 – capable system
Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan), macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) **
- 2GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 × 768 display (1280 × 800 recommended) display with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)
- OpenGL 2.0 – capable system
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
How to install new versions is given in the Readme file.
First, disconnect from the Internet and start installing the program. On the Welcome page, click Try, and on the next page, click Sign In, and after disconnecting from the Internet and displaying the next page, click Connect Later. Continue the installation and in the section selecting the installation location, select English Language and… Language to enable Farsi writing by default; Continue and complete the installation. To update offline, install and run the Adobe Update Management Tool.
Click Install Offline Update and in the next window enter the update file and click Run. After the update is complete , run the Adobe Universal Patcher.exe file with Run as administrator and from the list, select the software with the exact version and click on Patch. If you receive an error message, the software is not installed in the default location.
If you only need crack, Adobe product cracks is here.
Adobe Bridge 2021 v11.1.1 macOS
Adobe Bridge 2020 v10.1.1 macOS
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 230 MB
Download Adobe Bridge CC 2019 v22.214.171.1248 x64 Multilingual
Download Adobe Bridge CC 2019 v9.0.3 x86 Multilingual
Download Adobe Bridge CC 2019 v126.96.36.1998 macOS
Adobe Bridge CC 2018 v188.8.131.523 x64 Multilingual
Adobe Bridge CC 2018 v184.108.40.2063 macOS
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 229 MB
Download Adobe Bridge CC 2017 7.0 Multilingual x86
Download Adobe Bridge CC 2017 7.0 Multilingual x64
Download Adobe Bridge CC 2015 220.127.116.11 x86
Download Adobe Bridge CC 2015 18.104.22.168 x64
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit