Remember the Aero effect in Windows 7? (The same attractive glass effect on windows). Newer versions of Windows, including Windows 10, no longer have this effect. Aero Glass is the software that brings this effect to Windows 10. This tool is fully integrated with the Windows environment so that you feel that Windows itself has this effect on its own. The program uses DirectX capabilities, so it has a very good speed and you will not feel any lag or delay. In the program settings, you can set the amount of transparency and background color. With this program, all Windows windows are seen in a semi-transparent way and the back is displayed as a blur.
The good feature of this program is its unique integration so that you do not feel at all that the peripheral software is running in the background. Due to the native nature of the tool, you do not constantly encounter security permissions from Windows. Running this program does not interfere with the color scheme applied in the Windows control panel and due to low consumption of system resources can be run even on laptops. Aero Glass uses very little RAM and processor and does not require any background service to run (except for Windows 8, which requires a lightweight background service).
Features and specifications of Aero Glass tool:
- Apply the Windows 7 Aero effect to Windows 10 windows
- Blur content behind active window
- Direct use of DirectX and completely Native
- Low use of system resources (CPU RAM)
- Can be used on laptops without significant impact on the battery
- Ability to define new color schemes for windows without interfering with the default Windows color scheme
Install and use.