AFT Arrow is software from Applied Flow Technology for modeling, simulating dynamic fluids and calculating the density of currents inside pipes. Using this program, it is possible to calculate the pressure and density of gases, steam, compressed air, natural gas transmission and petrochemical processes, etc. AFT Arrow is specially used for measuring pipes and fluid transfer channels, measuring boundary pressures, size Appropriate selection and selection of fans and cooling, simulation of system operation and interaction between components, evaluation of pipe insulation and heat exchange rate, and finally troubleshooting of existing systems are used to identify the source of operational problems. Using AFT Arrow, engineers are able to accurately simulate any type of piping system so that they can identify potential problems and vulnerabilities before actually implementing the system and take action to address them.
Features and Features of AFT Arrow:
- Provide computational results and detailed analysis by various methods
- Accurate modeling for coolers and compressors, control valves, heat exchangers and other components
- Energy cost analysis of compressors and coolers
- Analysis of heat exchangers and heat transfer of pipes
- Integrated charts and reports
- Built-in library for expandable and customizable gases and fittings
Listed in the Readme.txt file.
! The activator does not work in the virtual machine.