Metashape, formerly known as Agisoft PhotoScan, is a standalone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and 3D spatial data generation. This software is based on the latest 3D multi-landscape refurbishment technology, which is efficient with desired images and action in both controlled and uncontrolled conditions. Photos can be taken in any position and the reconstructed object can be seen in at least two photos. Both image alignment and 3D modeling are fully automated.
Features and specifications of PhotoScan or Agisoft Metashape software:
- Processing of various types of images, auto-calibration, frames (including Fisheye), spherical and cylindrical cameras, support for multi-camera projects
- Elaborate model editing for accurate results, classification points to customize geometry reconstruction, output to .LAS file to take advantage of the classic Gadesh Gar data processing point
- Digital terrain model or model (depending on the project), geographic reference based on EXIF metadata, EPSG registry coordination system support (WGS84, UTM)
- Internal tools for measuring distance, area, and volume, for sophisticated metric analysis, Metashape products can be easily transferred to external tools in a variety of formats.
- Import GCP to control the accuracy of results, scale tool to locate reference distance without positioning equipment
- In addition to batch processing, Python script is a way to save human intervention, a parameter format for several similar datasets.
- Directly upload Sketchfab resources and export to various popular formats
Metashape system requirements
Windows XP or later (32 or 64 bit)
RAM: Minimum of 2GB of RAM / Recommended 12GB
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Download Agisoft Metashape Professional 1.7.4 Build 12821 x64
Download Agisoft Metashape Professional 1.6.0 x86
Download Agisoft Metashape Professional 1.7.1 macOS
Download Agisoft Metashape Professional 1.6.5 Linux (dedicated crack download)
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit