Metashape, formerly known as PhotoScan, a product of Agisoft, is an independent software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and produces 3D spatial data. This software is based on the latest 3D multi-scene reconstruction technology, which is efficient with desired images and action in both controlled and uncontrolled conditions. Photos can be taken in any position and the reconstructed object can be seen in at least two photos. Both image alignment and 3D modeling are fully automatic.
Features and features of PhotoScan or Agisoft Metashape software:
- Processing of different types of images, automatic calibration, frame (including fisheye), spherical and cylindrical cameras, support for multi-camera projects
- Elaborate model editing for accurate results, classification points to customize geometry reconstruction, output as .LAS file to take advantage of classic melting point data processing
- Level or digital terrain model (depending on the project type), geographic reference based on EXIF metadata, EPSG registry support, coordinate system (WGS84, UTM)
- Internal tools to measure distance, area, and volume, to perform complex metric analysis, Metashape products can be easily transferred to external tools in a variety of formats.
- Enter GCP to control the accuracy of the results, the scale tool to place the reference distance without running the position equipment
- In addition to batch processing, Python scripting is a way to save human intervention, a parameter format for multiple sets of similar data.
- Directly upload Sketchfab resources and export to various popular formats
Metashape system requirements
Windows XP or later (32 or 64 bit)
RAM: Minimum of 2GB of RAM / Recommended 12GB
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Download Agisoft Metashape Professional 1.8.5 Build 14711 x64
Download Agisoft Metashape Professional 1.6.0 x86
Download Agisoft Meta shape Professional 1.7.1 macOS
Download Agisoft Meta shape Professional 1.6.5 Linux (exclusive crack for download)
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit