AIDA64, formerly known as EVEREST, can display a complete set of hardware and software details of networked client and workstation computers. Because AIDA uses command-line switches, it can prepare the network for future processing, for example, for a SQL database, by creating sets. Changes between network check times can be embedded in a change manager; In such a way that changes are made at the same time intervals. The program can instantly notify the network administrator at times when unwanted events occur, as well as provide remote monitoring and review. AIDA64 is compatible with all versions of 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, and even supports Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
Features and specifications of AIDA64 program:
- Provide command-based interfaces to check network status as well as graphical and hardware notation
- Network status and network capture can be done remotely
- Ability to review and manage changes in the network
- Ability to troubleshoot and find problems
- Existence of pressure tests to pressure the network in order to find problems
- This program is one of the best programs of its kind to find the exact hardware capacity available