AIMP is a beautiful and powerful music player that can play all kinds of audio formats with the highest possible quality. The first thing that will catch your attention is the beautiful graphic appearance of this program. All parts of the program are arranged in hidden panels, which are opened completely by selecting them. You can customize this program with different skins.
The program has an 18-band equalizer that you can use to give special effects to music. If you want to better understand the effect of these equalizers, you should use proper headphones with an acceptable frequency limit to be able to feel the details of the pitch. This equalizer can be adjusted manually and by choosing famous profiles such as techno, dance, pop, rock, etc., you can equalize the sound according to your wish.
When switching between songs, starting or stopping the music, the sound turns off and on again with soft effects so that you don’t feel that there is a gap between the two songs. When playing the sound, there is also a light dancing window that gives a special graphic effect to the player’s environment in harmony with the music playing. In the playlist section, you can rate different songs, and add the song to the list of favorites. Set the playback type. For example, playing randomly. Playing songs of a specific category.
One of the interesting features of AIMP is the normalization of sound levels. Maybe some songs are not set properly and have little sound. In contrast, some songs are set very loud. On the other hand, no one likes to keep their hands on the speaker’s volume and adjust the loudness level while playing music. To solve this problem, the program has included a sound normalization tool through which you can normalize different songs so that they all play at the same sound level.
Features and features of AIMP:
- Beautiful and tidy graphic appearance
- High-quality song playback
- It has an 18-band equalizer with predefined profiles or manually setting and creating new profiles.
- The effect of gradual fading of sound when starting and stopping a song or when switching between songs
- The possibility of normalizing the loudness level of sounds
- Ability to create new playlists, add songs to favorites
- The possibility of playing songs randomly or in other modes
- Additional tools for correcting tag information of music files with support for ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, and WMA tags
- Ability to record sound
- Full Unicode support (files with Persian names or tagging with Persian information)
- And …
Windows Vista • Windows 7 • Windows 8 • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit
This software is free.
Download AIMP_5.03 Build 2394 Multilingual x86
Download AIMP_5.03 Build 2394 Multilingual x64
Download AIMP 5.03 Build 2391 Multilingual Portable
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit