Data Structures Crash Course is a course of basic knowledge required to excel in coding job interviews.
What you will learn in the Data Structures Crash Course:
- Introduction: Familiarity with job interviews, problem-solving skills, algorithm questions, and Van diagram intersections
- What are data structures: The basic components of algorithms are data structures that are an essential part of many solutions to coding problems.
- Complexity Analysis: Discussions related to two dimensions and space and time
- Memory: Memory is the bedrock of data structures and you must understand it to understand why data structures work.
- Big O Notation: An algorithm to generalize the complexity of space-time
- Presentations: Familiarity with one of the most widely used data structures
- Linked Lists
- Hash tables: interesting, fast, and flexible. These data structures are an attractive topic for job interviews. These tables are very much in need of user lookup operations for a variety of issues.
- Stacks and Queues
- Graphs: Although the shape and design of graphs seem trivial, these graphs are the principles of discrete mathematics. The theoretical science of graphs is related to graph learning and its importance in mathematics to computer science.
- Trees: A special tree of graphs to store inheritance data and test your knowledge.
Education Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 13
Duration: 4 hours and 28 minutes
Data Structures Crash Course Course Topics:
What Are Data Structures?
Big O Notation
Stacks And Queues
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.