Universal Maps Downloader is a simple and comprehensive application for downloading and storing maps offline from Google Maps , Bing, Yandex and other online map services. After downloading the maps, you can view the downloaded maps with the display of this software or convert the downloaded maps into a large BMP, JPG, TIF image.
This program is able to work with all types of Google Gump information layers, such as satellite mode, street view, traffic and hybrid, and the same goes for Bing Maps and other services. When receiving the map, after specifying the latitude and longitude and determining the type of map, you can also determine the amount of zoom on the map.
If you have a fast internet connection, the maps will be downloaded at a high speed and stored in your preset path.
The software also has the ability to produce sqlite output, which mobile developers can usually use for their application. Universal Maps Downloader saves downloaded maps in PNG images, and with the Combiner tool you can quickly combine and save the various sub-images you have collected into a single large image. The user interface of the program is very simple, so you can learn different parts of it in a short time.
Features of Universal Maps Downloader:
- Work with a wide range of map services including Google Maps, Bing maps, OpenStreet Maps, Yandex Maps, Ovi Maps, MapQuest Maps and…
- Ability to combine downloaded maps into one large BMP, JPG or TIF image
- Work with different satellite modes, street view, traffic, etc.
- Simple and compact user interface
- Ability to provide sqlite output from downloaded maps (suitable for mobile developers)
- And …
Need 1GB ram or 512MB ram
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Register the software using the Keygen in the Crack folder.