Altair Activate / Compose / Embed are three powerful engineering software from SolidThinking that help product designers and system control and simulation engineers with simulation-based design. The simulation process in today’s competitive market requires innovation in initial design up to the production stage. SolidThinking has helped many companies achieve the desired quality by saving time and money by providing a powerful set of software in the field of model-based development, concept design, and production simulation.
Altair Activate software is a practical and flexible tool for rapid modeling and simulation of products in the form of a multidisciplinary system that has many applications for engineers and product designers. Altair Compose software is an environment for calculating, editing and visualizing data, and programming and debugging scripts, which is useful for automating processes and speeding up duplicate calculations. Altair Embed is a model-driven development environment for embedded systems that automatically generates code from the model diagram block and transfers it to a controller hardware.
Features of Altair Activate / Compose / Embed:
- Perform engineering calculations based on basic principles
- Pre-processing and post-processing information
- Help make better decisions in engineering
- Multipurpose tools with user-friendly environment
- Process automation and scripting
- Two-dimensional and three-dimensional projection
- Input and output of information for CAE tools
- Complete simulation of product performance
- Control system design
- Automatically convert charts to MCU codes
Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.
64 bits only
Hardware: OpenGL graphics card with at least 256 MB of onboard memory.
Integrated Intel graphics hardware is currently not supported.
Memory: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended).
10 GB or more of free hard disk space.
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.